Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCX files-

What do you open pcx files with?
    "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
    "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
    100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

PaintShopPro for example
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I cant download it off www.jasc.com, where else can u get it from?
      "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
      Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Comment

Try here:

.xyz is for every website, everywhere.® We offer the most flexible and affordable domain names to create choice for the next generation of internet users.

-Patch

Comment

The Gimp is the best open source art program avavailable on the internet. It's considered the open source Photoshop of the internet. So if you want a program where you got all the utilities of programs like PSP and PS for free, then download the gimp.
          However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Hey Techwin,

I downloaded the GIMP, but not being a programmer...I'm having a bit of touble installing/launching the program. I can't seem to find an executable. I have the stable 1.2.5 version.

Would you give he a hint....?
            An assassinated leader, war in the Balkans, and the German Chancellor calling for a unified Europe...what's the worst thing that can happen? - Dennis Miller

Comment

Sorry but I've never actually used it; I was only basing my comments off of all I've read about The Gimp. I've always had a copy of Photoshop, so I've never had a need for it. I'm sure there is a readme within the program folder or some form of help at the website. Good luck.
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                Sorry but I've never actually used it; I was only basing my comments off of all I've read about The Gimp. I've always had a copy of Photoshop, so I've never had a need for it. I'm sure there is a readme within the program folder or some form of help at the website. Good luck.
                Would you happen to know if it can address the idiosyncratic pallette issues Civ haas with .pcxs?

Thanks,

Oz
                ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

I'm not even sure what that is. You could always download it and give it a try.

Comment

How do you open flc files btw?

Comment

Originally posted by NaZ
                      How do you open flc files btw?
                      The .flc files can be opened and edited with Animation Shop which is part of Paint Shop Pro. See the link in my post above.

-Patch

Comment

Working...
                      X