• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAPS: World Maps for Conquests

4 versions:

1 Clean - no resources, little modding
    2 World Terrain - resources, with some tweaks all 31 Civs
    3 World Terrain Austria - #2 with Austria replacing Celts
    4 World Terrain Alternate Civs - #2 with Austria, Khmer, Java, Ethiopia and Songhai replacing other Civs.

Some city lists from "24 civ city lists" were used. Some unit names from Wernazuma's mod were used.

First 2 versions 62 downloads

Version 3:
    Corrected Indian capital name
    Minor changes to terrain in northern European Russia
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Selanne; December 4, 2003, 22:28.
    "It is not given to man to know what is right and what is wrong. Men always did and always will err and in nothing more than in what they consider right and wrong."

Anyone know a good program to take screen shots?
    "It is not given to man to know what is right and what is wrong. Men always did and always will err and in nothing more than in what they consider right and wrong."

Comment

Hit the Print Screen key on your keyboard, open up Paint, and select 'Paste' from the Edit menu.

Let me know if you need more help.

-Patch

Comment

For a quick peek:

Minimap
        Attached Files

Comment

East Asia
          Attached Files

Comment

Europe
            Attached Files

Comment

North America
              Attached Files

Comment

It's beautiful. What size is it?
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

220 X 220

Comment

Gorgeous map!

I really hope it works with the original Civ3 and doesn't require conquests or ptw. Tell me good news.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Selanne
                      Anyone know a good program to take screen shots?
                      Irfanview, it is free and can resize it to 800 and make it a jpeg so it is not too painful for the board.

Comment

god damn, europe is a clusterf*ck these days. wonderful map though
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Sorry Oz, this maps for Conquests. Don't know if it'll work for just Civ.

Comment

your map seems really nice...

is there any changes in the rules of the game ?
                            "Le Comte de Monte-Cristo"

Comment

Some changes:
                              -no cities on tundra and desert
                              -some resources are available on more terrain
                              -jungle also gives 1 resource
                              -no planting forest on tundra
                              -corruption is greatly reduced by increasing optimal number of cities and reducing corruption rates

-I think that's it

Comment

Working...
                              X