Simple Question from a Simple Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question from a Simple Person

Does this add-on have all the major stuff from the previous add-on as well? Cheers.

a simple answer

yes
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

What do you mean my major stuff. Some of the content from PTW is not in C3C, but PTW is part of it.

Comment

Snotty confesses to being simple
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          What do you mean my major stuff. Some of the content from PTW is not in C3C, but PTW is part of it.
          huh? what content? I thought that PTW in its entirety was included with Conquests.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere else that some of the unit graphics you got with PTW were missing in C3C. The Dinosaurs and WW units I think.

One thing I do confess is to be really enjoying C3C. Well worth the cycle ride in the rain yesterday.
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Yes if you had PTW installed, C3C will remove that content (WW units and such). You can copy it off and then copy it back after the install of C3C.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                Yes if you had PTW installed, C3C will remove that content (WW units and such). You can copy it off and then copy it back after the install of C3C.
                How shoddy is that? I mean, I really don't care about those stupid dinosaurs, but I don't think that the new expansion pack should remove any previous content from the last expansion... At least they could have made it an option (to remove or not) and let the player decide.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

As I understand it they did it to ensure things were at a valid level, so dependent parts would be there for C3C.
                  IOW they are just making sure everyone is at a known safe level.
                  It was not nefarious or accidental.

Comment

Working...
                  X