No announcement yet.

SCENARIO: "Age of Imperialism - 1903 AD" for C3C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you're right. I'm living in Berlin, and although I'm not using gas in the kitchen, I see your point.

I'll correct that in the next version.

Comment

Danke! I suggest you place it below Bergen where the game currently is and place the game in the square northeast of it. (BTW, if you look at a real map, you'll see that Trondheim is where Bergen is and Tromsø (ø=ö) is where Trondheim is )

I'm playing your scenario, as the Germans actually! It's really great! First the world was a peaceful place and some MPP's were written. Then someone started a war and all the MPP's have made the world into a full scale war place with alliances changing all the time and me getting control of France and England in Europe and soon Ireland Takes some time with all these wars but as soon as I get Panzers I'll be able to control many of the wars

Comment

I've just added the new version 2.0 of the scenario above.

I've taken your suggestions into account:
        The city names have been corrected and some resources have been added.

Most important is that there are two additional civs to play now: Scandinavia and the Balkans have been separated, as well as Venezuela/Columbia/Peru from the Central Americans.

Some civ's colours have been changed as well.

I wish you much fun with the new version!

Comment

I can open files with extension .bic, but when I change .biq to .bic, I receive a message "corrupt file". Can anyone tell, what's the problem? I've Civ 3.

Regards,
          Juris.

Comment

Working...
          X