Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Theseus, come and and play.

Theeeseus, come out and playay.

Theeeseeeus, come out and playiyay.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Let's see, who else??? Oh, yeah.

Dominae! You REX like a little girl!

Catt! Your mother was a marine, and your father smelled of seaweed!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Its true. I 'grew up' on a diet of strategy articles from the greats, but now it appears the pupil has overtaken the master. Feel free to prove me wrong...
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

2nd tournament has been setup
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
              Dominae! You REX like a little girl!

How dare you!?!

Seriously now, MP Civ3 gets me angry, and my shrink tells me to avoid stuff like that...

Dominae
              And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                Theseus, come and and play.

Theeeseus, come out and playay.

Theeeseeeus, come out and playiyay.
                Is this from "The Warriors"? Maybe MarkG should say "I want all the warriors". "can you dig it".

Now I am going to have to watch that movie again.

Comment

OK, Dominae. Too bad you don't enjoy MP. It can be a lot of fun.

vmxa1, yes, The Warriors. A truely great movie, and very appropriate given the gang name and Theseus' place of residence.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Hey, I just saw this!!

So, nye, that makes you Luther? The short bad guy? Actually, in terms of location, if you really remember the movie I now live on 96th Street, a couple of blocks from the subway station!

Great movie, and apropos not just because of the name... the historical underpinning of the movie is the Anabasis, Xenophon's and the Ten Thousand's retreat from Persia back to Greece after the death of Cyrus (there was a great novel about this written a couple of years ago).

I have much the same response as Dominae... but I'll try my hand at this over Christmas / New Year's. Let me know which tournament I should sign up for.

ps: I, of course, am Swan.
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                    X