Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobilizing

I don't think I've seen this discussed.

Don’t want to qualify this as a complaint, because it is not, so much as a nasty surprise. But it turns out Mobilizing for War in C3C wipes whatever wonders (and certain other buildings) one is producing from the queue and replaces it with a military unit. IIRC (I almost never mobilized) in PTW one could complete what was in the city’s build queue and then was only given a choice to build only a military unit, space ship part, or military related city building (harbor, barracks, etc.).

You can imagine the look on my face when two turns from completing Adam Smith’s, I watched it disappear completely. And you can imagine there was no question I was going to reload.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Re: Mobilizing

Originally posted by TheArsenal
    And you can imagine there was no question I was going to reload.
    your admission of cheating has been noted.

There was a thread on this the other day. Yeah, I agree with you that its a stupid change, I much prefer the mobilize when you get done with what you're working on now method. I thought they worked out the kinks-no doubled production for non mil stuff. why the change? very annoying.

Comment

Someone pointed that out a few days ago, so I was warned. Doesn't matter, sicne I don't think I ever used mobilization.

Comment

Working...
      X