automatic fall into anarchy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic fall into anarchy?

I hope this is the right place to post this...

Is there a max # of turns a democracy can endure before it automatically falls into anarchy? I often conduct long wars during the late game under democracy. I have access to almost all physical luxuries and the finances to handle a high % on the lux slider. Every few games, after my turn is over, my civ descends into anarchy. There is no round of mass rioting (i.e. no opportunity to boost my lux slider) - it just seems to happen despite my otherwise happy civ.

Yes, that's one of the drawbacks of democracy.
    No matter how happy you try to make them eventually the people will revolt.
    How many turns it is I have no idea (don't think anyone really knows anyway).
    Keep your wars shorter, get universal suffrage and/ or use a different goverment.
    Try republic, it's the best allrounder IMO.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Once you reach 90 warwerriness points yuo will end up with Anarchy IIRC.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Any idea how exactly those points are calculated Gramphs?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X