How do I edit: End of Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I edit: End of Game?

I've just gotten the new expansion "Conquests" and haven't played Civ3 in awhile. I've forgotten how to edit the "end of game" stats. Right now it ends at 546 turns and want to edit this to infinity or at least a 1000 turns so it ends at completion of the space race not in turns.

I've looked in the civ3mod and couldn't find the end of game to edit. Any ideas, anyone?

Either use the editor or from what I've read you can do this at the beginning of the game with the 'victory conditions/options' or 'game rules', something like that.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I've tried the editor and also all the victory conditions and all have this condition listed when you retire and view the score.

Comment

I'm playing civ3 and i am now in year 2030.... i got the sign that the game will end in 2050...(retirement).. and now i am mad!!

is there any way that i can continiue my game??

thanx in advance

Comment

I found the edit under sceniro tab, but can only allow a max of 1000 turns. Am now using this setting and am at turn 225, but also have victory points on at 50,000 and have 15,000 so I don't know if I'll make a 1000 turns on this game.

Comment

Working...
          X