No announcement yet.

Lies, Damned Lies and Publishing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor me, I haven't seen any boxes yet (I have been to PC World in Hull and Game in Grimsby so far)
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And it frankly bothers me that the co-producers themselves aren't aware of the fact that their game, released on the 14th of November in the entire world ( except Asia ) won't be available in UK stores until the 21st.
      same in Holland. :q
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

and in sweden...

Comment

Holland will not have it before december 1st!
          Why this delay ??
          I would say: give a date that will hold and don't delay time after time.
          But as usual: we've to wait and hopefully I can play it before X-mas

Comment

I'm living in Asia . In India . In one of the more backward states (we have an irregular power supply , dammit) . In a city with NO game stores of any type . So I don't usually get originals here .

And still I'm getting it before it is released in Europe , thanks to a kind aunt of mine living in the US . I'm getting it in about five days . How's that for 'Against all Odds' .

Comment

Hm, I don't know how long I'll have to wait for it. All major game sites here in Brazil don't say a word about Conquests being released here so far. And the major shopping sites don't offer it as well.

I suspect I'll only be able to get it past December 10th.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

WHAT?!?!

Comment

the dutch version of bol.com now say November 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman33
                    Pfff! You could smuggle illegal copies into the country faster than that.

Seriously though, if that IS the case just drive across to either Belguim or Germany and buy a copy there.
                    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
                      the dutch version of bol.com now say November 28th.
                      Correct! And that's only 1 week from now, so I think I'll wait till then.
                      And it's about time to say goodbye to my friends and family. After this date I'll be busy with...more important things.

Comment

I managed to get hold of it last night in the city centre, so Conquests is certainly available in the UK now...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X