Sengoku problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengoku problems

Why can't I upgrade my Daimyo in the Sengoku conquest? I get the Shogun techs, I have my Daimyo on a city with barracks, I have the $$$, but it will not let me upgrade...

Did I miss something here?
    I CIV, THEREFORE I AM.

Do they require resouces? ( Iron, horsed, etc ? )
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

after you get iron, you just need to learn the techs, but I have done all that, & still not able to upgrade the daimyo
      I CIV, THEREFORE I AM.

Comment

Could you post the save?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

how? I'm new (obviously)
          I CIV, THEREFORE I AM.

Comment

Click on the "Post Reply" button. That takes you to a new screen where you can type out your post. At the bottom is a "browse" button that should enable you to add the sav file to the post. It will then show up in the thread and can be downloaded.
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I had the same problem till I completed Sun Tzu's art of War, after that I was suddenly able to upgrade, hadnt been able to upgrade normal units before either.

Comment

INTERESTING....

I'm at the in-laws for the hollidays, but I will post a save ASAP.
                I CIV, THEREFORE I AM.

Comment

Working...
                X