A question about embassies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about embassies...

How can I establish embassies besides when I first discover writing? The game says to double click on the capital city icon, but I've tried this....

If was tricky in CivIII to get to the screen to use embassies. In PTW you could use E from the info box.

But you can create them any time after you learn writing and have the money.

Comment

But HOW do you? I've tried double clicking on the capital cities, but it doesn't help...

Comment

First check the minimap - there should be several letters in tabs on the Right hand side. If there is an "E" as one of them, click that. That takes you to the Espionage screen, where you set up embassies and spy missions. Click on the civ you want the embassy with and click "Build an embassy", then click "Execute" at the bottom right if you can afford it.

Otherwise, right click on your capital city and choose the Conduct Espionage option there.

Hope this all helps
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

The game says to double click on the capital city icon, but I've tried this....

It can indeed be tricky, you need to double-click the little star(ish)/pentagon like icon right next to the capitals name.
          Or use the options mentioned above.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thanks, guys, I'll try those things and hope for the best...

Comment

Working...
            X