Leader Heads in C3C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader Heads in C3C?

OK, when Civ 3 came out one could argue that the awkward-looking leader heads are funny in some way.
    However, fun ends when I see the following Screenshot, containing ugly Queen Elizabeth displayed instead of Prime Minister Churchill.
    Play tons of games for free at Yahoo! Games. Enjoy a vast online collection with no downloads required. Your next favorite game is just a click away!

My Question to all c3c-users: Starting a Scenario, do the leader heads have their own designs or don't they? I'd be extremely upset if this screenshot was reflecting C3C's current build. It wouldn't suprise me though, Firaxis has shown enough lazyness and guts to release unfinished products.

Last edited by Starhemberg; November 16, 2003, 08:06.

In scenarios the leaders DO have their own leaderheads. Don't worry.

This must be from an early build of the game.
    Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

That's certainly nice to hear. Thanks.

Btw., does anybody have a nice collection of screenshots from the release version? I keep seeing the same three-months-old ones in all those reviews.
      Last edited by Starhemberg; November 16, 2003, 12:29.

Comment

Any news on the topic?

Do they really have a unique Design, say, for Napoleon's head in the respective campaign? Can anybody upload a screenshot of him? I also wonder if there really are unique leader heads in the Scenario taking place in Japan.

I'd be glad to see some screenshots, since GS and the other magazines don't offer any alike.

Comment

The Japan, Napoleon, and WWII Pacific all use flags instead of heads.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Flags? Well isn't that a bit ... lame?

Oh well, still better than seeing Jeanne Dark's face as a replacement for mighty Napoleon I guess.

Any thoughts about modding or adding this feature?

Comment

Working...
            X