X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreadabe rules and screen title
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Yeah sorry I should point out its a work in progress... I wanted some feedback on the Green-Red at the bottom before I continue.... I'll post an update in a few hours, I'm off to see a movie,
      EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

Comment

The green to red thingy looks good.

Comment

I like No 3's raised effect.. it looks better if you can distinguish between the backgroun and the tech window boxes. maybe you should darken the backgroun a bit to make the boxes stand out some more. It has a nice look to it. Would be nice to color code techs for if their millitary/science/engineering like civ2 originally had. They could correspond to Conquests flavors too, so the AI will prefer to follow Engineering if they're dwarfs or Celtic Welsh etc.

Comment

Interesting concept, and I guess it could work for some.. but I have very little flavour in the first Era and second... all of them use 2-4 flavour definitions... and by the time I start to use flavours there are too many Techs on screen to make the tech screen legible to even BOTHER to make graphics For....

To give you an Idea.. Lets say you take all of Middle Ages techs, Industrial and modern and you put them all into the top half of one Era screen... becuase thats the Science Flavour version of all those techs... and then you do the same at the bottom of that screen becuase thats the Magic Flavour of those techs... and the same again for religion and the same for Warfare...

Comment

Do you intend to fit it into C3C later?

Comment

Maybe #1 with #2's arrows? Great work! Love fantasy stuff....

Comment

Ok, Next screenie...

The entire thing is being made for C3C, since PtW doesn't have enough game code to handle what I want in my TC... This is the Set-up Screen now... The Stone and Parchment pattern follows in All of the entire game (since Civ3 sticks to thier paisly thing)

oh p.s. I'm lining up those .. um.. out of place ones.. but gives you an Idea
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X