Can't hurry production in Conquests with leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't hurry production in Conquests with leader

Hi there, I'm trying to build a wonder with my leader. However when he is in the city with movement points (start of turns) the hurry production button next to the make army one doesn't appear. Also if I switch out of the wonder to any other build item, say a marketplace then the hurry production for the leader button appears. CTRL + H doesn't seem to work either.

Was something changed in Conquests that I don't know about. Thank you in advance.

Yes you can no longer rush wonder with a military leader, you need a science leader. The doc says you can rush regular structures, but that does not seem to be the case either.

Comment

I found that regular structures work ok, any mini wonder even (palace, forbidden, pentagon). Neat thing I thought of trying was rushing a palace and changing that to a wonder but even that is caught and not allowed =/

Sucks but adds balance. My thanks for confirming my fears =/

Comment

I recently was able to rush a temple, so I am not sure what is allowed, except no Great wonders for MGL. You can at least make an army and disband it for 100 shields (again not wonders).

Comment

You can rush Small Wonder with MGL

Comment

Working...
          X