conquests Multiplayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conquests Multiplayer.

Can anyone tell me whether they have played the new XP on mulitplayer, is there any difference to PTW MP. Most people said MP didnt work with PTW so am hoping that conquests fixes this and allows true internet gaming again.

Thankyou
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

*bump* surely someone has done this !!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, there are a few of us that play the new expansion in multiplayer, yes...

::coughs and points down to his sig::

There are a few minor glitches, but nothing serious - it is *MUCH* improved compared to release-time PTW. (In fact, it is much improved compared to current PTW, except for a possible reload problem in simultaneous moves that we've already alerted Firaxis about.)

I would invite you to come join us for some MP - just about every kind of game is played on the ladder these days.
      Friedrich Psitalon
      Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
      Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

not got the conquests expansion yet... not sure if it avaialbe in australia yet.

but would be very interested in playing mp... i loved civ2 mp couldnt stnad civ2 SP..

i enjoy civ3 SP more than civ2 so hoping once all this sorted out can play some good games with civ3 MP

Comment

Well C3C should be released to the stores today in Australlia(14th Nov), so run out and get a copy. And I'll see you in the lobby :-)

CS
          Global Admin/Owner
          Civilization Players Leagues
          www.civplayers.com
          http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

I have planned to (reason I got it)

haven't yet

will probably only play lan

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

wil be down the shops on weekend to check it out wooohoooo

Comment

Working...
              X