US original Civ3 & Euro Conquests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gobi Bear
    Yes it will work to install the UK version of Conquests over the US version of Civ 3. We've tested that successfully.
    Why don't you ask the UK stores to release it before the 21st then we can test it too?

( I can understand a slight delay in shipping making a 14th release impossible but do they REALLY have to wait till the next Friday just because we're all British and it's tradition? What did... say... Wednesday do to them? )
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Hagbart: You only need to look at his custom title. He wouldn't get that unless he is for real.

Asmodean
      I don't think he had that custom title back when I asked the question. You are late.
      Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckSoldier
        They are not making the same mistake they made with PTW. The same copy protection is used on both disks. So there will only be one english version of patches and they will work on all/both english installs, which are in fact identical, except that the NA english disk had room for some non-essential extra's like the PTW editor. Hope this helps.

CS
        Um... why? What did America ever do that we didn't ( apart from getting the game early and being able to buy/get the bonus CD )?

I mean what with the extra taxes and so on we always end up paying more for games in the UK. Surely it makes more sense for US ( that is 'us' emphasised not U.S. ) to get little bits added to our release. No?

Besides I thought they were all the same with Conquests? No?
        A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

The C3C editor is the same on both disks. I was refering to the old PTW editor.

CS
          Global Admin/Owner
          Civilization Players Leagues
          www.civplayers.com
          http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Working...
          X