Can some one help me make a scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some one help me make a scenario?

I need help on a scenario which im making the map for now. It is based on Earth but i need someone to do all the 'technical' stuff with the civilopedia and rules editing.

There will be 20 civs. approx and i need a load of new units and resources for the scenario. I will release more scenarios - i.e. starting in different ages, world wars, concentrating on one continent etc.

If you would like to help me email me at naz_pip@hotmail.com and i will email you the map and also unit and civ lists etc. Your help will be very much apprieciated and you will be in the description above me. Im originally using PTW until i get Conquests so if you do help can u plz use C3C if you hav it.

I have finished the base of the map, in Grassland, and also plotted the starting locations. 20 civs -

New Civ Starting

Duuni - Canada
    Floi - Florida
    Liio - Californian peninsula?
    Ciiba -Carribean
    Yeruluz -Brazil
    Dodanese - Peru
    Verul -West Antartica
    Kumai - Egypt
    Quintrapese -South Africa
    Shuu -Central West Antartic
    Miito -Central East Antartic
    Sunglish - West Antartica
    Nephese -Austalia/ Pacific
    Serdi - Greenland/ Artic
    East Vezul - France/ Spain
    West Vezul - Baltic
    Muphatans - West SE Asia
    Niji/ East Muphatans -East SE Asia
    Suglans -India/Bangladesh
    Miitans -Persia/Middle East
    Attached Files
    "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
    "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
    100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Ive nearly finished the first map can i have suggestions wen its finished!

NaZ
    "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
    Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Comment

PLEASE HELP ME ----------------------

anyway heres the non-resource map play on it and tell me of any errors and/or how you think of it
      Attached Files

Comment

PLEASE HELP ME ----------------------

anyway heres the resource map play on it and tell me of any errors and/or how you think of it. I will correct things asap.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

what you are asking for is a lot of work. Starting a new scenario from scratch really requires a LOT of work. You will need to find someone with a lot of free time, which I don't have. + I think you will need some really great & original ideas to convince anyone.

Good luck.
          AK.

Comment

Working...
          X