Small C3C Graphics Mod Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small C3C Graphics Mod Request

I have grown accustomed to playing with Skanky Burns' strategic and luxury resource graphics mods. I have also grown accustomed to a small graphics mod that Nemesis Rex provided for me at CFC that preserves the Industrial Age fort into the Modern Age instead of transitioning to that ugly green blob of a modern fort. I've tried multiple attempts at cutting and pasting images from file to file in a couple of different image editors, but failed miserably at successfully importing the appropriate images into the appropriate C3C graphics files -- I keep getting strange blobs or other strange images in place of sugar, tobacco, etc.

Anyone willing to modify the "resources" and "terrainbuildings" files from C3C to import the approrpiate Skanky Burns' resources tags and the changes to the modern age fort / barricade to retain the "industrial star" instead of the "green blob"? If so, I've attached both files (zipped) from my PTW art folder.

Thanks for any help! (I also posted this at CFC).

Catt
    Attached Files

Okay - graphics-editing-amateur that I am it took some time, but with a trial version of PaintShopPro I was able to do the resources file myself. Figured I would share it for any who wanted it. Remember, this is SkankyBurns' original work on the resources, updated to include the new tobacco, oasis, and sugar resources in C3C.

@SkankyBurns - if you want me to remove this for any reason, just PM me and I will.

Catt
    Attached Files

Comment

And the jpg (although it comes out somewhat "fuzzy" or "blurry" as a .jpg -- the ingame icons are quite sharp and clear).

Catt
      Attached Files

Comment

Ah, sweet! Thanks a lot for doing that. I've been wanting this for a while too.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

YAY!!

Thanks Catt!! I needed these!

T
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
          X