Australian civ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian civ!

I need help to get a leaderhead, special unit, Great leaders and civ bonuses for an Australian civ im making, can sum1 help me out?
    "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
    "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
    100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

I am replacing the French and already have a unit but can sum1 please help me!
    "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
    "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
    100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Comment

Just go into the editor and change the names of the great leaders to whatever Aussies you think should be great leaders.

You can also change the traits and the starting technologies in the editor.

Can't help you with the leaderhead as I know nothing of graphics thingies.

Hope this helps.

Comment

no such civ
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

What you need to do is throw the new file names for the leader heads for Austria into the pediaicons.txt
          Here is my file where I changed Germany’s leader head into Austria. I took the info from the conquest with napoleon.
          The section which needs to be edited is LEADER/RACE ART. Its the first section. remeber when replacing file names, to include the .pcx bit at the end. hope this helps
          If you use this file remeber that germany is austria and that you just have to rename the civ in the editor.
          strangelove
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X