Calling all Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Canadians

Did any of you Canadian players pre-order from Amazon.ca? If so, have you received C3:C?

My wife "pre-ordered" it for my birthday on October 14 and when she checked yesterday received this message: "Item not yet shipped. Delivery estimate: November 4 - November 10". Where's the benefit in pre-ordering if it's going to take that long?

I don't fault Atari at all. I fault Amazon.ca.
    Jack

All pre-ordering seems to be a crap shoot. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I no longer do it. I just wait for it to show up in the local store, unless they have some special deal.

Comment

Run to your nearest Future Shop. They should have it. They had it in isolated Edmonton 2 days ago. Then cancel your Amazon order.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

With games, Electronics Boutique are quite good when it comes to pre-orders. Ususually, their prices are market level and you are sure to get any promo the publisher is giving. I do my pre-orders at EB and if I get a game months after it's released, I prefer FutureShop, since EB has a habit or opening boxes of games they are displaying and you never or rarely get shrinked rapped games.
        AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
        Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
        Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Run to your nearest Future Shop. They should have it. They had it in isolated Edmonton 2 days ago. Then cancel your Amazon order.
          Unfortunately, Amazon shipped most of the bonus CDs already so if you cancel Conquests you'll get charged for the bonus CD.
          "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Re: Calling all Canadians

Originally posted by MyOlde

I don't fault Atari at all. I fault Amazon.ca.
            They both deserve to be caned.

I've been badgering Amazon but other titles I've pre-ordered from them arrived the day they were released. And given the fact that C3C arrived at many stores late I primarily fault Atari for not getting enough CDs out there fast enough. But I also fault Amazon for not fighting and making sure thek got the game on time.
            "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Working...
            X