Mesoamerican Guinea Pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesoamerican Guinea Pigs

In the Mesoamerican scenario, check out the Guinea Pigs "Strategic Resource".

The first thing I looked at was all the "Worker Allowed" functions provided by this resource; Railroads, Radar Towers, Airfields (and I'm thinkin', "you have GOT to be yankin' me") and THEN I look at the resource description..........pretty funny!
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Yeah, I saw that. pretty funny

Comment

Bastards. Provide the resource description!

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I know that in South America, Guinea Pigs are commonly eaten, and are let to run around the kitchens eating scraps until they're fat enough for dinner. Guess they make guinea pork chops out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
          Bastards. Provide the resource description!

-Arrian
          Take it easy, Arrian -- it's just a dummy resource to prevent some worker actions from being available. The funny thing is that there's graphics for it.

Comment

Game in mail.

Must keep calm.

Sssssssooooon, my prrrrrecious.

I was just kiddin'

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Actually this resource was going to play a big part in the Richard Gere scenario, but for whatever reason they decided not to include it

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
                Actually this resource was going to play a big part in the Richard Gere scenario, but for whatever reason they decided not to include it
                That was the gerbil resource.

p.s. ouch. (for more reasons than one!)

Comment

Working...
                X