Give us Europeans info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us Europeans info!

were angry, we dont get c3c till the 14th, im dying to know wat its like! grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz tell is europeans wat its like. Not its great etc. WAT IS IT LIKE!!!!!!
    "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
    "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
    100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Its great!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

HHVF now tell is now !
      "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
      "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
      100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Comment

I have not palyed much, but I have seen some minor things I like, such as an Icon for barracks ala airports and harbors.
        New graphics for slaves. Many of the new terrain tiles and resources. I just finished the wonder that give yu a temple in all contiential cities.
        So all in all it is going to be a nice package, I suspect.

Comment

Wow, vmxa1, you built Artemis? 500 shields for free temples until Education... let us know if you think it's worth it.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well I felt it was the only option as I failed at some other wonder and even though this is mostly island, this one is very long.
            Not to mention the length of time we will be in ancient age and how long it will take to get to Education.
            This is due to the tweak in research time and the no map trades.
            No one can get my contacts (I have all of them), so not much tech trading going on.

Comment

Working...
            X