Extra French Leaderhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra French Leaderhead

There are in certain Conquests leaderheads that are extra.

Age of Discovery: King Francis I of the French
    Fall of Rome: Theoderic of the Ostrogoths
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

But are they actual unique leaderheads or just recycled leaderheads from other civs?

SCREENSHOTS PLZ

Comment

What about Napoléonic Europe??

Is there a leaderhead of Napoléon I?

If I can use the leaderhead for l'Empereur... I'd...*drools*

Someone start up Napoléonic Europe and feed us screenshots.

Comment

Napoleonic Europe features flags only, not leaderheads. Too bad. But I sure wonder how does François I look like in Conquests. Maybe I'll finally replace Jeanne d'Arc as the ruler (she should have been a Great Leader from the beginning)
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oops, forgot the pic (courtesy MrBlack at CFC)
          Attached Files
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ahh, lazy artists
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius
              Ahh, lazy artists
              There's already a Napoleon leaderhead out there, it just isn't era specific. I can't remember who made it but you can download it at GI Dustin's site.
              A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

My guess is that leaderhead is the Austrian leaderhead.
                Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

Looks like leaderheads just begging to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XXIV
                    My guess is that leaderhead is the Austrian leaderhead.
                    What Austrian leaderhead? In Napoleonic Wars, all are flags, including Austria. Surely someone meant Ostrogoths.
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

The artists aren't lazy; the leaderheads are extremely time consuming to do, if they did leaderheads for all of the civs, then you can expect to wait for Conquests in mid 2004
                      be free

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                        What Austrian leaderhead? In Napoleonic Wars, all are flags, including Austria. Surely someone meant Ostrogoths.
                        The Austrians are in as "Extra Civ", complete with leader and UU, but you have to mod them in with the editor. That's what I know, but I want to see the leaderhead. Could someone please post a preview?!
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                          The artists aren't lazy; the leaderheads are extremely time consuming to do, if they did leaderheads for all of the civs, then you can expect to wait for Conquests in mid 2004
                          Where did you get that idea from? Leaderheads are the easiest of the graphics to do, they take the most render time because of the processing memory they require to render but the artistic time?

Typical leaderhead set up and sculpture takes me about 20 minutes. Clothing for each era takes about 5 min to an hour depending on how much customization I have to do to accesories.

Blackbeard the Pirate took about 15 minutes, but of course the computer rendering time took 5 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba

There's already a Napoleon leaderhead out there, it just isn't era specific. I can't remember who made it but you can download it at GI Dustin's site.
                            Link please?

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Where did you get that idea from? Leaderheads are the easiest of the graphics to do, they take the most render time because of the processing memory they require to render but the artistic time?

Typical leaderhead set up and sculpture takes me about 20 minutes. Clothing for each era takes about 5 min to an hour depending on how much customization I have to do to accesories.

Blackbeard the Pirate took about 15 minutes, but of course the computer rendering time took 5 hours.
                              So would you be willing to do a complete Napoleon leadehead set (for all eras if possible but at least animated for the ... well... "Napoleonic" era for our mod at CFC. That would be great !
                              The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Working...
                              X