Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i mod air units so they cannot load onto carriers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i mod air units so they cannot load onto carriers?

knew how to do this but forgot - help
    "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Make the air unit able to transport 1 unit, but also give it the "transports only air" and "transports only foot" options.

Comment

Why would you want to in the first place, isn't that the point of a Carrier? Why not just delete it from the game?

Comment

well, in real life you can't land a heavy bomber on a carrier.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
          well, in real life you can't land a heavy bomber on a carrier.
          Good point.

Comment

I actually do this for everything except Fighters and Jet Fighters (and F-15's of course). Makes them useful for more than just Air Superiority.

Comment

yeah, i'm making a huge mod with dive bombers, etc - plenty of loadable stuff - btw, only load air units is needed - where i messed up was not making trans capacity at least 1
              "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
              X