Partial Regencide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial Regencide

For one of my scenarios, I want some civs to have king units. If they're killed, the civ disapears. However, I want other civs to have no king units that could trigger the civ's destruction.

Is this possible, or do all civs need to have king units?
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

I don't think it's possible, as "Regicide" is a victory condition for the entire scenario -- which I think implies that everybody gets a king.

-Oz
    ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

alright, thanks. One can however, give one civ 3 kings, and one civ 2 kings (judging from the medieval scenario).
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

In regicide, do you die if you lose all of your cities but you still have your king left? If so, create an island with X tiles, X being the number of civs you want to be "kingless". Stick it somewhere near the bottom of the map, out of the way. Surround it with a 1-tile thick ring of mountains, with at least a tile of water between the mountains and the island. The island is now unreachable. Put the kings there, and in the editor make those kings immobile.

Comment

Working...
        X