What's your first Conquests game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your first Conquests game?

Got thinking that I'm gonna give Fascism a whirl as my first Conquest game. What's everyone else gonna try first?
    I'm gonna experiment with a new govt
    11.43%
    I'm gonna try out a new civ
    25.71%
    A scenario, silly.
    45.71%
    Gonna try to beat up the AI with my old civ
    11.43%
    What? Conquests is related to Civ3?
    5.71%
    If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
    Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

a scenario
    CSPA

Comment

I will play Ottomans or Chinese and destroy everyone.

Comment

Normal game.
        New civ ( more to do with new traits then the UU )
        All other random (might go for continents though)
        Level: emperor or perhaps even the next one (demi-god?).
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I will play as the English in a normal civ game, to try out the seafaring trait, on a good quality large map of the earth, with 16 civs. I'm going on my lunch break to see if they have it in yet.

Comment

I'm thinking of giving Feudalism a try. A standard pangea map with a typical medieval civ, densely built size 6 cities, each of which supports 5 free units. Aiming for domination or conquest.

Comment

I plan to play around with the Epic for a bit to see what new dynamics there may be in gameplay.

Comment

I'm tempted to set up an epic game with all the new Civs, and I'll play Rome and conquer them.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

My first game, whenever Amazon gets around to shipping it will be the WWII scenario. After that I will play one of the new civs in an “experimental” game trying out new governments and units, and being first to build the new wonders.
                  "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

I think I'll try the Mayans. Ind/Agr... let's see just how powerful that combo is for REXing.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm gonna try them Dutch on my typical settings - huge map, continents, 4 billion years - and see how close I start to the other Europeans, and THEN see if I can pull off a real pseudo-Dutch game... protect myself with those Swiss Mercs while sending my fleet abroad.
                      You can't fight in here! This is the WAR room!

Comment

Originally posted by TheArsenal
                        My first game, whenever Amazon gets around to shipping it will be the WWII scenario.
                        Yeah, the Amazonians won't even let you cancel the order. If you cxl C3C you still have to pay for the bonus CD.
                        "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

My first game will definently be one of the new civs under feudal and fascist govs.
                          "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Epic Game, Portuguese, Emperor (despite I'm more used to Monarch). Hopefully, I'll be dwarf enough in early medieval to go Feudalism
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I will try my old Civ (Greeks) in a "peaceful" epic-game. I want to see these SGL's in action...

Comment

Working...
                              X