this had better be fixed in conquests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this had better be fixed in conquests

how many people have come across this bug? you trade with an AI civ. the ai civ breaks the deal. your reputation is ruined.

i have noticed that some patches seem to have corrected some of these cases... but many problems still remain. for instance:
    I am the Germans. I trade with Rome gold per turn for a tech. The Japanese decide the Romans are not very important, and anihilate their entire civilization in a matter of turns, meaning i no longer have to pay the Romans. Now, none of the AI civs will trade with me. Even the Japanese will not trade because I "betrayed their friends, the Romans".

this had better be fixed with conquests!

This is so because of the potential exploit use.

In short:
    Your are way behind in tech,
    you see the romans are down to two or three cities and have tech you want,
    You start to trade on a GPT basis,
    the romans get wiped out
    you are level in tech at a minimal expense
    -
    You could have tried to save them.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It is no problem for me as I seldom make any gpt deals. As alva said, they need to have it for anti exploit purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
        You could have tried to save them.
        They were on another continent! The Japanese managed to killed the Romans so fast I would not have had time to move a ship that far. The Romans actually had a fairly large empire. It is actually quite impressive on the histograph, as the Japanese share of the graph doubles in about 6 turns.

And this trading problem happens because some idiots use exploits!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          It is no problem for me as I seldom make any gpt deals.
          Vmxa1, I'm curious. How can you survive without gpt deals? I get the most of my income from gpt deals. Later in the game, when science slider needs to be maxed out to get any kind of decent research, I get all of my income from gpt deals.

Comment

Working...
          X