Domination victory - problem solved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination victory - problem solved?

There seems to be a number of PtW-players (myself included), who happened to come across a problem with a domination victory/defeat appearing virtually out of thin air. I may have found the cause for this - here goes: initially,I suspected the scenario editor to have something to do with this, but after experimenting around this appearent bug for a while, this could not be verified.
    The problem seems to be caused by a combination of game settings. When, i.e., turning off culture flipping but leaving culture victory on, the "domination bug" occurs; regardles whether domination victory is enabled or not. Switching off culture victory & culture flipping (or switching on both) appears to work fine, as well.
    I'd most appreciate it, should someone take a bit of time to investigate this a wee bit more...

What patch are you using?
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I would recommend getting conquests. f8 shows you what percentage of land you have and what is needed to win. same with culture. a very nice improvement

Comment

Did you report that to Firaxis?

Comment

After playing around with this some more, I (sadly) have to conclude, that this bug is still present - every time I play with a mod. I'm fresh out off ideas...

There were a few questions: patch 27f (UK) & No, I didn't report this to Firaxis. (Having stated in a thread some time ago, I don't have much good to say about their support - years of experience...)

As soon as Conquest hits the shelves here in the west of Ireland, I'll dump PTW. Can't wait.
          Hopefully, the revised editor will work.

Comment

Working...
          X