Future Conquests Scenarios - Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Conquests Scenarios - Requests

What future Conquest scenarios would you like to see modders work on. (Their work is greatly appreciated)

I'll start of with some not so obvious choices.

My list:
    Six Day War, with Israel and Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon among other surrounding neighbors.

Spanish-American War (just so Puerto Rico can be in a scenario for once)

Paraguayan War, with Paraguay vs. triple alliance of Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay.

Conquest of Hawaii - similar to Japanese scenario, in that the tribe which encounters the British (Cook) first, gets a HUGE advantage (GUNS).
    "The Pershing Gulf War began when Satan Husane invaided Kiwi and Sandy Arabia. This was an act of premedication."
    Read the Story ofLa Grande Nation , Sieg oder Tod and others, in the Stories Forum

I don't know; I will have to wait and see what the editor can really do.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I'll probably make a "Year of Four Emperors" conquest (Roman Empire 68-69AD). I made one for Civ2 but was never really happy with the finished product. Should be pretty good using victory points and/or regicide as the victory conditions.

Plus I can use the map for the Roman conquests that comes with C3C as a starting point.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I'll list the more obvious ones, then...

The Europpean theatre of WWII... It would be interesting if Germany had to play with Hitler as a king unit, and only killing Hitler would win the game for the Allies. Meanwhile, Germany can win by either capturing London and Moscow, or by simply lasting for X number of turns.

American civil war, on a gigantic map of the US... I'd like the Mississippi to be represented by coastal water tiles, so that ships can sail up and down it... major cities alongside the river can be positioned to allow armies to cross the river. Maybe Daiymo features from Conquests could make for some interesting General units. Rails should be represented by roads (using rail graphics), and provide five or six movement points. In addition, workers should not be allowed to build more roads/rails, to heighten the strategic importance of the ones that exist.

Comment

I'm working on a project to merge the Middle Ages and Age of Discovery Scenarios.

Comment

Three Kingdoms period of China.
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

I'm working on: Fall of Rome, War on Terror
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Depending on how the new modern units look, I'd like to see something like Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising Scenario with the Soviets trying to take Europe and the Middle East before a certain time. Also of course WWII, either in Europe or why not worldwide?

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                  Three Kingdoms period of China.
                  Are you going to have Personality units, like special units representing specific leaders during the period?

Comment

Yes, GF. I think, that to capture the flavor that scenario would have to have some specific people as units.
                    Seemingly Benign

Comment

Much like Dynasty Warriors, right?
                      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Six Day War was pretty one sided.
                        Yom Kippur is a whole different story; Israel was inches from annihilation or using its nuclear arsenal.
                        Besides, it was a much more interesting war because the USA and the USSR played a significant role (Its the ultimate Scenario for using the Unit Trading thingy).

WW2 in Europe is a must have alongside the American Civil War.
                        And I would like to see a huge scenario (similar to the Japanese one) that will represent the ancient struggle between Persia and Greece, starting from the first Persian Greek war to the death of Alexander the great.

Comment

I would like to see a Dark Ages era scenario where Vikings are at their peak power and the rest of Europe has to survive them. Maybe a smart player of the Vikings could do something the real Vikings did not do with their power - settle in and rule all of Europe.

Comment

Feephi, I think this is included in Conquests as the Middle Ages scenario.
                            Seemingly Benign

Comment

here is an obvious one

The Viet-Nam war

Comment

Working...
                              X