Civ3: Conquests has Gone Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player1
    Well, we can expect Deluxe Edition next year.

Can we?
    What point would be to release an edition which contains both PtW and Conquests, if the latter contains the former anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

What point would be to release an edition which contains both PtW and Conquests, if the latter contains the former anyway?
      Never underestimate the marketing savvy of InfroGreed.

Comment

Jeff we are well aware that many game stores (EB/GameStop) carry only a few copies of a given game (if that). You can find 20 Diablo I and II and all forms they made and zero for a game that came out last week.
        Ghengis, there is no longer any InfroGreed, it is just greed now.

Comment

Maybe Civ3, C3C, and a new XP

I'm sure that, no matter how many features are added, people would want more.
          Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

that it would be one box (with a new cover!) rather than two
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

What point is of Gold edition which has PtW when original PtW disc includes PtW?

Gold & Deluxe editions are for new players and collectionars.
              Since it would probably include both original disc (important for new players), PtW and C3C content in one package (maybe even bonus disc too).

Comment

Good news,beeing released 14 Nov in Europe...I think since 4 Nov a bug thread could start and at middle December we can ask for a patch,that , despiting the goodness of the first release it could be necessary.

Anyway good news indeed

Gunter

Comment

I think since 4 Nov a bug thread could start and at middle December we can ask for a patch,that , despiting the goodness of the first release it could be necessary.

My money of such thread being created is on nov the 5
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well it's a happy day for Firaxis.
                    "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Limited Editions

Can anyone tell me why 'Limited Editions' of a game are so difficult to get outside of the US? I managed to get the limited edition of Civ III despite lots of noise about retailers not being allowed to ship it outside the US. Now I notice that games carry little messgaes saying that they will not post these items outside the US.
                      We shall show mercy but we shall not ask for it

Comment

I doubt it will run on my PC
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                        X