Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ptw hotseat

Can someone help me with a anoying bug?
    When i want to play a hotseat game with PTW and i click the hostbutton, the game crashes and returns to windows.
    I have windows XP and i tried shutting down the firewalls etc. already.

XP is Microsoft's doom
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This thread should be in the help forum.

I have never heard about this problem. Maybe it has something to do with GameSpy.

What version are you using?
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

i am not using gamespy and haven't installed it, so that cuolden't be the problem

Comment

When I tried playing hotseat (on Windows XP), the game was pretty unstable, and it sometimes crashed before even being started.

However, that was nothing you couldn't fix with restarting the game, without even needing to restart windows. If this bug is consistent, you should look at Infograme's FAQ, or contact their customer service if your problem isn't adressed in the FAQ.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
          X