Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Congrats to Firaxis and Infogrames for pushing back the release date
    Are you some sorta anti-Conquests demonstrator?

Comment

I think he's approving of their commitment to a quality release vs. a rushed release.

I think.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Hehe, I don´t mind the game coming out a week later, I´m broke until november anyways
        You saw what you wanted
        You took what you saw
        We know how you did it
        Your method equals wipe out

Comment

Thanks for the info; I much rather see a week delay than have to download a patch the next day.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatwreck
            Hehe, I don´t mind the game coming out a week later, I´m broke until november anyways
            I can relate; I just recieved my first paycheck a couple of days ago after a six and a half month lapse.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Now that C3C has "Gone Gold," it's now only a matter of time. Actually, 9 days and counting ... but who's counting?
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                Now that C3C has "Gone Gold," it's now only a matter of time. Actually, 9 days and counting ... but who's counting?

Comment

Working...
                X