PTW "out of synch" when bombing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW "out of synch" when bombing?

My roommate and i have been playing PTW since it came out. From the very beging i have not been able to use my bombers. Everytime i go on a bombing run, we receive an "out of synch" message". My roommate can use his bombers with out the error.

We are both fully patched. Both running PIII 1 gHz machines that are fully updated with windows XP Pro.
    We both have geforce2 mx video cards and 1 gig of ram a piece. And 10/100 network cards and a d-link internet router.

Everything else works fine. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Look at:

Hello, I've been reading up on the forums for Civilization III and see quite a few of you are having trouble with the game. I work for Infogrames Tech Support, and belive you me, the phones are off the hook on this one! :confused: Before you go and blame Firaxis or Infogrames for the...
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Thanks for the link. However, i did not find a solution within. They start out discussing an Out of Synch error, that involves the monitor and starting Civ3. This is not my error. I can play Civ3 just fine, including bombing missions. I can also play PTW sinlge player just fine, including bombing missions.

However, when playing with somebody else. If i attempt a bombing mission with a bomber or a fighter. I get "Out of Sych". My game returns to the PTW main menu and creates a "resynch.sav" save game on the host machine. We can play the game through to finish as long as i don't bomb anything at all.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X