No announcement yet.

Seafaring Civilisations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Fall of Rome has enslavement by warlords (best barb unit) converting enemy unit into the second best barb unit.

Originally posted by Louis XXIV
    When you attack a unit, it gets turned into a slave worker. It is in the MesoAmerican Scenario, although there has been no mention of it in the main game (but I think it should be)
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I would think the enslavement of ships by the Man of War would result in the same ship as enslavement of ships by a Privateer ship. (Logically, either a Caravel or Privateer would make sense, but for game play balance reasons, it's most likely to be a Caravel.)

Originally posted by Tacit_Exit
      But even before we (non-betatest plebs) knew about the variable result of capture (from ROR scenario), the enslavement abilities were referred to as 'naval enslavement' and 'land enslavement' (or something like that).

I took this to mean the two abilities were separate.

Hopefully this is true; pulling off a Man'o'War vs Carrier victory and getting a conscript Man'o'War would suck (and be a lot weirder than the land enslavement equivalent).
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
      X