No announcement yet.

Can we create new civs for future use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we create new civs for future use?

can we create new civs for future use? can we add extra towns so that we do not get the annoying duplication???

I'm not sure exactly what oyu maen, explain.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I am trying to use the editor in PTW and have managed to create the map of my choice and save it. I went in to edit the rules to create a new civ called Australians and saved the map. The map is saved as a .bix file and not a *.bic file and I can not play it. When I select file and import and point to my *bix file it gives an error stating that it was able to partially create the file and I do not get an *.bic file for my effort. I gather I am missing something substantial when creating the file..... any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks
      Blitz

Comment

As for the towns when you go through and build all the towns on the list you start the list over with the word new in front of everything... then the number 1 after and 2 and so on as your empire expands... I just want to be lazy and edit the list and add more towns so that I do not have to change the name evey time I build a town!!! Sorry just an Aussie that is looking for an easy path!!!

Cheers and thanks again
        Blitz

Comment

Working...
        X