I Get Anoying Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Get Anoying Error Message

ERROR FILE NOT FOUND Art\Units\Knight\Knight Death.wav i get this message sometimes when i play civilization 3 play the world, it is real anoying... it makes me Exit the game.

I have checked my civ3 files and i know it is there anyone have a solution???
    Kermit the frog

Make sure the filename in the Knight folder matches the file that is listed in the .ini file.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

They where correct, then i reinstalled PTW and that did not help... Now what???
      Kermit the frog

Comment

I am nearly positive it has something to do with the filename.

If you are sure the filename is correct and is there and that the file is indeed a wav file then you might want to e-mail infogrames about the issue. The only time I have ever heard of that message popping up is when something about a filename is wrong.
        For your photo needs:
        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I had a similar problem and I just brought back the game to the shop, waited a week and gotten a brand new, pure, one
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Check in the ini file for addirional spaces, and also check the filename. They need to match exactly, and sometimes installing PTW without having played (started a game) (and sometimes pathed to 1.29f) Civ3 vanilla before might produce some problems.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Hmmm the only thing left to do is wait and hope it fixes itself when i get conquests
              Kermit the frog

Comment

Working...
              X