Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scenario creation

Hi civfans !

Just a question... Has anyone already created a file explaining the basic of scenario creating. I had a good paper on this topic with civ2 but I haven't seen one for civ 3 already. I'd like to know more about how to build scenrio to not loose the learning time before to build good ones. What are the different steps and so on. I'm a long time player of civ, I know the basic of scenario creating but I'd like to know how do very experienced creator are proceeding...
    thanks to all
    To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed, legislated, regimented, closed in, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, assessed, evaluated, censored, commanded; all by creatures that have neither the right, nor wisdom, nor virtue... "Proudhon"

If you would look at the top of page for this forum, you'll find a few sticky threads that explain what you need to know. Some of it is outdated mind you, but you'll get the basic idea from them.

Comment

Sorry, can't find. How are the threads called.
      To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed, legislated, regimented, closed in, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, assessed, evaluated, censored, commanded; all by creatures that have neither the right, nor wisdom, nor virtue... "Proudhon"

Comment

Right here:

Tutorial

Also, if you simply look at the editor and what it will do, you'll learn alot. It has reasonably good help info, though not exceptional. If you still have questions, everyone here and over at CivFanatics.com are pretty helpful.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X