No announcement yet.

Volcano's and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I asked about terrain types, they said Marshes and Volcanoes (which made me think it was a specific terrain type, and not an add-on to Mountains).
    Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

When I thought about it some more, it occured to me that the 'Geothermal Heat' resource could also appear on other terrain types-such as certain lakes, tundras and maybe even marshes! Of course, you might have to lower its appearance rate just a little bit!!

Yours,
      The_aussie_Lurker

Comment

Volcanoes are not an addition, they are a terrain type like mountains. As for volcanic ash, it might be good for soil in the long run... veeeeeery long run, as in not in 6000 years of human history type long.
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Volcanos are a terraign type. And happen to be the only land type where you aren't allowed to build a road, so I wouldn't recomending making a strategic resource that's found on some of them. A bonus luxary though should work.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Of course if he modded it have the strategic resource he can mod it to allow a road also.
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Working...
            X