Any word...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naming terrains:

NOT like SMAC but you can name terain and unique edit them like the Cedars of Lebanon screen shot.

(so you can kind of add terrains in a scenarion by making a terrain graphic a resource then place it, THEN rename and edit its values....I'm assuming)
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
      Gunter, I'll take that bet. I bet it will be released on October 28th just like all the distribution websites say it will.
      I hope you are correct, but I have yet to see an offical gone gold annoucement. Actually, even an unoffical one. So typically, it is at least 2 weeks after the gone gold that the games ship. I know some publshers are faster than others, but many are slower.
      The gold disk has to get to the people to press the copies and then they have to be boxed and shipped. No way are they goiong to pay extra to expedite this activity. Given that, we would need to see it announced this week.

Comment

Well... the first word we had that PTW was gold was on 10/24/2002 (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=65447), and people got the first copies on 10/30/2002. So... I guess we might not hear anything until early next week.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

And there is always the possibility that I'm wrong.
          Seemingly Benign
          Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Here is what occurred just minutes ago at Gamestop. I ask if they knew about Conquet coming out and the free cd for preorders.
            The needed me to give them the full title. They then said it is due out 11/5/03. I paid in full and asked about the freecd. They showed it to and said I could have it now. I got home and found the package actually had three CD's in it. Now I had to get my giirlfriend to drop off the extra two.
            I have looked at ti and it has a few mods and some music and color mods. A strat guide for SP and MP and other items.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yup, EB is now showing a ship date of 11/4, meaning it will be in stores on the 5th. So an additional week of waiting...

Comment

HEY!!! Why does the AU Mod say "from www.cdgroup.org"!!???

Comment

I found that strange as well. Apolyton is listed in the fan sites.
                  I guessed it was due to them getting the mod from that site, but I do not know where it originated from. I thought Alexman created it here?

Comment

Working...
                  X