• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the euro release?
    October 31st. (amazon.co.uk)
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Geez, you aren't fussy are you? It sounds like there's going to be a whole bunch of additions to the game and you're whining about one small detail? This is going to be a much better expansion pack than PTW by the sounds of it.

I'm not 'whining' about anything dickhead! For the most part, the changes with C3C are cosmetic. A great number of the additions to C3C have been implemented in the mods that other players have already completed (including the submarine and hidden nationality land units that we played around with nearly a year ago). I'm looking for more substantive changes to the game than adding another wonder or unit. Re-working the combat system to at least allow for combat unit specialities is an important (minimum) change for me.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I agree, though I'll still get it. Locked alliances are what I was hoping for.
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

I'm not 'whining' about anything dickhead!
          Oh lighten up! You must be pretty much impossible to be around if you get your girdle in a knot that easily. You might want to consider taking an anger management course or two if you're that bloody sensitive about some lame comment. If my intention was to insult you, I could do a much better job than that.

Comment

They don't want to pay the money and then not have the title there when the window they paid for is open.

Are you saying they (publishers) have to pay (rent) shellves space??

Never knew that...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes, alva, that is exactly what I am saying.
              Seemingly Benign
              Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Are you saying they (publishers) have to pay (rent) shellves space??
                I didn't know that either.

So far Conquests is looking great though I think I will be holding off until I hear what the people on the forum have to say.
                For your photo needs:
                http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Didn't know that either... sounds a little strange as the shops would be interested in selling the game as well...
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

shops want to sell all games. a lot of people go shopping without knowing exactly what to buy.
                    so if C3C is either at the entrance with a big "NEW" written on it or stuffed somewhere in the back between the other strategy games, most spontainious buyers will take it more likely
                    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Yes, you might be right on that, but it's mor important for the Chrismas market than otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Of course it's finished. It's less than a month before release date, all the disks have been burned and packaged already. Any further changes will be dealt with in a patch.
                        Don't think they have already cds and boxes ready,usually software houses are used to have everything ready 1 week before the product hit the shelves,and late October seems to me quite optimistic,I would bet within November.

Gunter

Comment

And you won't be sure it ships as 'ready'. There will always be patches

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                            And you won't be sure it ships as 'ready'. There will always be patches
                            Patches are the core success of nowdays games,if they are a lot,good,strong and flexible and if they all come within first 6 months after the release,the game will be a success for sure.

Gunter

Comment

Originally posted by Gunter

Patches are the core success of nowdays games,if they are a lot,good,strong and flexible and if they all come within first 6 months after the release,the game will be a success for sure.

Gunter
                              Yeah.. you mean like Moo3?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunter
                                and late October seems to me quite optimistic,I would bet within November.
                                Gunter, I'll take that bet. I bet it will be released on October 28th just like all the distribution websites say it will.
                                Seemingly Benign
                                Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Working...
                                X