I take unit requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take unit requests

I'm back into making units... is there any unit you want doen for a mod I'll make it.

Eack unit will take some weeks since i don't spend much time/day making them and i don't want it to feel like a second work.

I don't want to make units i know wont get used and that's why i want to take requests. That way i can see them in action and get some creds later

Really ?
    Then I am interested !
    We are starting to build a mod for the Napoleonic area including probably the revolutionary period as well and it will probably last longer than 1815 since after all it is a "what if" scenario.

The scope is much larger and much more precise than the Conquests one and we need special units for it (the uniforms of the time are one of the elements that gave the era its "panache".

So if you don't mind doing units of that era (and there are quite a few ones to do even if many are just simple modifications (colors, hats) you are welcome.
    I have already started on some (as you might have seen on these forums).

If you are interested, just reply here and if you want to have more info, you can see the group threads at CFC (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=64314) or at CDG (http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/ci...php?h=1&pf=395)
    The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Nice.

That was a whole lot of reading... is there any specific unit you want me to make?

I made two cannons a while ago for trips napoleon mod... I'll try to find them..

Comment

Originally posted by statusperfect
        Nice.

That was a whole lot of reading... is there any specific unit you want me to make?

I made two cannons a while ago for trips napoleon mod... I'll try to find them..
        Oh ! Yes I would be interested in those. Indeed there are relevent .

Otherwise other units, it depends a bit on what you can do or feel better at doing.

A set for a country would be great but I will start by asking if you can this one : Portuguese infantry
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll get started with those....

Here are the artillery units i did BTW...
          Attached Files

Comment

I would like to see more future units. If we get the ability to add new eras in Conquests then we will need all the futuristic units we can get.
            For your photo needs:
            http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind.
              Last edited by statusperfect; September 26, 2003, 02:23.

Comment

I think the real demand at the moment is for fantasy units, ents, goblins, elves, druids, etc. Might be a good target for ya.

GIDustin
                Units, Leaderheads, Maps, Title Screens, Terrain Mods and Wonder Splashes available at My Web Site ( Alt URL - http://www.civ3files.com ).

Unofficial City View Site:
                http://www.civ3files.com/CityView/

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik
                  I would like to see more future units. If we get the ability to add new eras in Conquests then we will need all the futuristic units we can get.
                  We won't get new eras in C3C (except if they change their minds at the last moment).

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik
                    I know where there is about 35 new futuristic units.....
                    Pentagenesis for Civ III
                    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

I would really like to see some more Middle Age/Colonial sailing ship units. There's a lot of potential for Colonial/Napoleonic/Pirate scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by NeOmega

I know where there is about 35 new futuristic units.....
                        Yeah, and the X-Com scn has lots of them as well /shameless plug

Blah

Comment

Ok, thank you for showing interest

I'm now into the napoleonic project for the nearest future.

I'll make a new thread when I'm available again

Comment

Working...
                          X