*.flc file help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *.flc file help

Is there any way to make a *.flc produced på 3d studio max work as a Civ3 unit flc?

It seems ridicolous to me to copy/paste every frame in pcx format because the civ3 *.flc files are soemhow different from the ones i produce.

I don't think youcan do it directly, but there should be a way to make the headerchanges needed. Can't FLICster convert regular .flc files into unit files?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

No it refuses to open them.... i really need some advice...

I don't want to spend as much time with copy-paste as doing the actual unit
      Last edited by statusperfect; September 24, 2003, 13:02.

Comment

Ask the creator of FLICster what headers has to be set and mak a command line app to do it... I don't know the flc headerinfo so I can't

Comment

Awww... that's pretty much work... I'm an artist not a coder

I found a program now that maker bit "frame-maps" taht can be imported in flicster... good enough for me

Comment

I could probably do the coding ifI knew the file formats, but right now I don't have time to do any research.

Comment

You should check out this tool by Steph. Might save you a lot of work doing the pcx file.
              You can find it there :
              I will post in this thread StoryBoard Builder (SBB). The name is no longer CIV3_SBB, as I realized it could be used for other games as well. Don't forget : this version should work on Windows NT, 2000 and XP. It should not work on Windows 98 (or perhaps with ME). I will add the Windows 98...
              Last edited by LouLong; September 25, 2003, 05:18.
              The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Working...
              X