Passive AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive AI

I'm having a problem with overly passive AI: it won't wage war unless I bribe it to. Every game I play, regardless of how I play, the AI NEVER starts a war with me or any other civ unless I bribe it with huge amounts of gold and tech. And even if it does start, it always smokes the peace pipe after a few turns.

It's the same in every difficulty level. I'm sure it has nothing to do with me, since it happens whether I play as a warmonger or a peaceful builder. I realize this is a unique problem as I've never seen anyone mention it, and it probably DOES have something to do with me, but please, if anyone knows anything about the reasons behind AIs warring, share! Thanks.

I don't have that problem. Try posting in the General forum.

Comment

You call AI not knocking at your door every damn minute a problem
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I would love to have your problem. umh, a passive AI that didn't attack, a nice peaceful game . That would be a lovely change from the usual vicious neighbours.

Comment

Working...
        X