Who loved that movies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who loved that movies ?

I found them impressive,talking about a nice tocuh of atmosphere.

Do you think there will any chance to insert/import them into Conq ?

I am talking about an editor option,where you can switch between a splash screen or a player provided movie of the construction f.i. of the Eiffel tour or of a huge dam.

Gunter

I've played some civ2 these days, out of nostalgia and because my GF likes civ2 more than civ3

Anyway, I was thrilled to watch the movies while I was thinking: "Why in the hell didn't they include wonder movies in civ3? They are so cool!"

Then, after only 3 days of playing (or maybe more, but ~ 3 games), I disabled them. This tells all, I guess.
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

Those movies were simply adrenalinic,even if after some times they could be skipped.

Anyway if editor will allow to use or the splash screens or a .mpg provided by players I am sure many movies will float into the web and therefore when a movie is " old " other ones could be found and so on...

They gave me really the impression to be in the time of the building, watching working men,feeling the power of ...let's say the human race and of course the my power

Nostalgy is wide here but if Fireaxis will allow such editor feature, I think I won't be the only one to play them beeing astonished

Gunter

Comment

Working...
      X