Unit upgrade : classy touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit upgrade : classy touch

If this news will be confirmed it is definetly a classy touch.

Besides new units that came with new tecnologies,to upgrade existent ones is surelly very well appreciated.

2/3 version of let's say a battleship is really good indeed and it would be cool to have some further details about that.

Let me know if have deeper infos

Gunter

Well, we have definite indications that there are multiple-UU upgrades in scenarios (.e.g., multiple Roman legionaire upgrades), but no such indications (yet) for the general game.

Comment

Though once again, they have said that everything would be available in the editor, so we should be able to add unit upgrades into the standard game.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I really think that the editor could make or break this expansion.
        For your photo needs:
        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik
          So far the info is leaning to "make" IMO.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik
            Here you are super correct !

The destiny and the fate of Conquests will be handled by its editor and we have to call here developers in order to warn them about that the destiny of Conquests is in trememdous danger if its editor won't allow determinate things.

Please call them here,Conquests is in danger !!

Gunter

Comment

Comment

Definitive answer from the civfanatics chat (http://civfanatics.com/chat/chat92303edited.shtml)

: Will the new King like units, the ones that keep getting stronger as techs progress, as well as ones on PTW be available in normal play? I want to have some unit that increases in strength without dealing with "you lose him and it's game over" at all.
                Currently only sengoku has a "King" that increases in power. But that is definately something a modder can add to core game variant scenario.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

only the king, or does it work for every unit?
                  Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

also, can units be downgraded? or can their number of shields go up, using this method?
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

I think this is definantly a classy touch I have been thinking of somthing along the lines of this to start a new thread this will be more realistic too.Example WW2 germany had better tanks then the U.S however they did not have modern armor this is not possible in the regular game.
                      Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

If this possibility is not in the game,well,no problem,but the editor must allow that,otherwise the world will riot vs developers and none of us wants that.

Please developers let us know,it is important

Gunter

Comment

Definately, trying to make a modern day scenario for instance - American armour/aircraft as opposed to Chinese/ Russian. In reality there is a big capability gap, it would be nice to simulate this.
                          "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Working...
                          X