Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unusable city squares

Hello all!

Thanks for all the forums/FAQs/ and other help in this site! It has greatly enhanced my initial experience with this version.

I've just started my first Civ3 game kast week, and am using the included tutorial (Romans-Chieftain).

I have a problem which I would appreciate answered by email, as well as on this forum.

I have 4 cities that each contain a square in which I cannot set citizens to work. Two of them are totally within the city radius without any other city nearby, and two of them are shared by other cities (my Civ), but neither city is able to utilize these squares. I have no problem utilizing the other shared squares.

My culture radius has expanded beyond their borders, and I have worked the squares (Irr/Mine/Rd/RR) to my current max.

Any input you care to share?
    Thanks

William
    wmrisok@yahoo.com

PS: Bring back the diplomats & spies - I loved to bribe!

If th etiles are shaded dark they are owned by another city. If not, I would need to see the sav.
    Go to "post reply" then select the browse button. Explorer type browse to the save. It must be either rename sav or zip.

Comment

Do you have enough citizens to actually work the squares you mention? Another posibility is pollution which blocks usage of a square.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

As long as he has 1 citizen and clicks on a tile the pop should move to that tile. If that tile is available.
        A picture of the city view may help. I would think with only 4 cities he does not have to deal with pollution, but it could happen I suppose.

Comment

This sounds like an interesting conundrum? I look forward to hearing how this ends.
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
          X