City and Building Graphics Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City and Building Graphics Showcase

Some building tiles from Simcity mods I made a couple years back. Check out the full show at the original thread in the Civ2 Scenario League forum.

Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Thanks for the link !
    While I find the particular buildings you've posted here a bit too modern for my tastes (and a bit too flashy for Civ3's graphic styles IMHO), some of the buildings you've provided in the linked thread are absolutely beautiful

The Pagoda is especially great Your passion for architecture shows, and that's a great thing. More !
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Those others at the link were great. I am not sure how you are making them but would you be interested in helping with my mod?

This is the apolyton link.

The conquest version can be downloaded at this thread. The PTW version has now been shelved. Instructions: A) Download Beta version, (Big file) and unzip to your CIV3PTW/Scenarios folder. B) Download v1_1b and unzip it to your CIV3PTW/Scenarios folder, answer yes to everything...

the actual beta thread.... (I am not sure if Apolyton will beat me for linking to another site, but....)

I need futuristic buildings, but would also like, If I could get them, 320x320 wonder splashes, 128x128 large civilopedia and 32x32 small civilopedia icons, as well as a city view for some, which would require special treatment.

Please E-mail me at new maf ia @ netscape.net (without the spaces) so perhaps we can discuss it in more detail.
      Pentagenesis for Civ III
      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

NeOmega:
        Don't worry for linking to Civfanatics. When it comes to creation, linking to civfanatics is almost mandatory here, since the creation forums of 'Poly is so slow
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
        X