Special Attribute of the Incas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Attribute of the Incas

I think they should be able to build cities in mountains.
    Help to create Keewie, the open-source EU clone! Project forum here.

Maybe for the Mesoamerican scenario, not in the regular game.
    Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

I say the only difference between the Inces and the rest, in the normal game, is that they'll be agricultural - Industrious, and they'll have their UU (Chasqui Scout ? I don't remember...). That's all.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

why agricultural may I ask?
        Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
        So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
        rocking on everest

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Davinator
          why agricultural may I ask?
          Because of the terrace farming. Terrace farming will be a major feature of the precolombian scenario, and I assume Firaxis needs nothing more to decide a trait.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Because of the terrace farming. Terrace farming will be a major feature of the precolombian scenario, and I assume Firaxis needs nothing more to decide a trait.
            Exactly. This is why they should be able to build cities in mountains, because they knew how to farm on the mountains. Or at least they should be able to get food from mountain squares...

Comment

building cities on mountains would be too great an advantage IMO. as for getting food from mountain squares, maybe that's part of the agricultural trait?
              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                building cities on mountains would be too great an advantage IMO. as for getting food from mountain squares, maybe that's part of the agricultural trait?
                That would actually be a smart attribute for the agriculturals... Yet, I imagine more an agricultural Civ being more at home in great plains / grasslands, rather than in mountains.
                Maybe terrace farming will make it to the general game. That sure would be way cool

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                  The Incas actually did build cities in the mountains though. Need I point out Machu-Pichu?

Comment

yes yes they did... but would they be getting the defensive bonus of a mountain too? cause they didn't seem to be too successful in defense...
                    Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
                    So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
                    rocking on everest

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crunch

The Incas actually did build cities in the mountains though. Need I point out Machu-Pichu?
                      where have i seen your name before, CC?

And Machu Pichu is believed to be a royal retreat, not a real city.

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007

where have i seen your name before, CC?
                        You tell me.

Comment

I hope the ICa will ahve some hidden power.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            I say the only difference between the Inces and the rest, in the normal game, is that they'll be agricultural - Industrious, and they'll have their UU (Chasqui Scout ? I don't remember...). That's all.
                            Isn't the US going to be agricultural industrialist?

Of course, they could both be it...

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker

Isn't the US going to be agricultural industrialist?

Of course, they could both be it...
                              The USA is much better expansionist. Haven't you heard of Manifest Destiny?

Comment

Working...
                              X