Eastern Europe related questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Europe related questions

I am doing an earth mod with pre-placed cities. Of the Eastern European civs (Germans, Greeks, Russians, Celts) who should own the following cities to start the game?

Gdansk
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Cracow
    Vienna
    Budapest
    Bucharest
    Sofiya
    Belgrade
    Sarajevo
    Zagreb

Also, there's the question of Brussels. Should I have it be a French city, or just not put it in the game?

Additionally, how should I divide up Cardiff, Edinburgh, Dublin, and Cork?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

German: Gdansk, Prague, Warsaw, Cracow
    Celts: Vienna
    Russians: Budapest, Bucharest, Sofiya

Leaving the ex-YU cities to divide into greek and celts I guess.

Though it wouldnt be too accurate I guess.

Comment

I also could possibly have the Ottomans take Sofiya or Bucharest.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

From what I know in the early times, Cardiff and Dublin were ruled by the Celts mostly, and Scotland was ruled by the Picts and Celts. The southern parts were also ruled by the Romans, but only loosely, up to the Antonine (sp?) Wall.

Also, isn't Cork in the Southern part of Eire? If this is the case, then I think (although I could be severly wrong) that they were ruled by the Cornish or Celts.

I think Brussels should be put under the German Flag.

Good luck with your mod,

Condorswarm out
        "Never in the history of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"
        "The bloody dog is dead"
        ------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X