X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: World Map 260x160

Well, just what it says.
    Attached Files
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Minimap Preview:
    Attached Files
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

ah, at last a more realistic world map... wider than high makes sence. and looking at the minimap, north america, europe and asia don't looked too blown up (due to the high latitude)

nice one! thanks wernezuma
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Looks good indeed and it seems that correct starting locations are included. I'll try this one next week.

AJ
        " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
        - emperor level all time
        - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf
          ah, at last a more realistic world map... wider than high makes sence. and looking at the minimap, north america, europe and asia don't looked too blown up (due to the high latitude)

nice one! thanks wernezuma
          Thanks. But actually I did blow up Europe a little bit artificially so there's a little bit more space for so many civs...

Comment

Here too, a bump, or all my civ-work will rot under dust!

Comment

I just realized this is a bix file not a biq.

Comment

Working...
              X